Saturday 23 April 2011

Week 48

In the car park:

There were no keys so we went all Ray Mears and trained outside.

The topics covered were punching, footwork and punching, lat sau, grip breaks – low, high and double, first and second form. But interestingly was the terrain and how it made me look at the floor quite a lot as it was not a clean and smooth surface. For me I need to practise punching with footwork on a variety of surfaces. It taught me that I need to develop how I move myself more effectively. I guess I have been cheating in the hall or is it that the hall has been cheating us?

I know think we should train on a variety of floors more often than not. I guess this will be a pain in the sphincter organisationally so might have to explore this on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment