Saturday 12 February 2011

Week 38

Finally the pre grading session after the snow last year prevented the grading from happening. Going into the class tonight I was convinced that I was only going for grade 1, as it turns out I am going for both which fills me with determined excitement and nerves. Been doing some visualisation practise to make up for not being there today (Saturday. My first session has shown me that the lap of my left arm in the 3 drill is bent so I have been working that straight. I am going to put everything into it and if I fail I will be very upset, but being a newly formed realist and not letting self criticism be my undoing, I will then have new and specific training goals.

Off to do some more visualisation. I will post my grading report tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment